Philly Anthony Flex

rocky
This topic is 856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, visiting this weekend and looking at Anthony Flex from rentmen. Seems nice emailed back and forth and seems hot, except very muscular, built, healthy, gym rat, something I'm not. He seems fine with that, anyone thoughts?

Discussed before - and not in a positive way. Caution advised. https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-anthonyflex.128253/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Durannie

I am visiting the Philly area and reached out to him via text. He wanted $600 for a one hour outcall and $400 for a one hour incall. He’s delusional and not worth it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 8:26 PM, rocky said:

Hey, visiting this weekend and looking at Anthony Flex from rentmen. Seems nice emailed back and forth and seems hot, except very muscular, built, healthy, gym rat, something I'm not. He seems fine with that, anyone thoughts?

I’m a good time.

On 9/10/2019 at 7:16 PM, tristanbaldwin said:

Looking at his RM pictures, he’s nowhere near 220 lbs at 6’0; Vin Marco is 220; put the two of them side by side. It looks like one guy would swallow the other whole.

Someone who IS paying part of his 400/600 donation insist that he use part of it to buy a scale and correct his numbers...LOL

I don’t know you. Watch who you’re talking to. You don’t know me. 

Edited by sam.fitzpatrick
removed name calling comment