PHONE SEX

Todd Jenkins
This topic is 1896 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love phone sex, the free kind, when I can find it. I am 100% certain that there is exactly zero correlation between a great voice and imagination and an actual physical body. Phone sex in that sense is a little bit like Lake Wobegon, where all the children are above average.

Edited by BgMstr4u

I love phone sex, the free kind, when I can find it. I am 100% certain that there is exactly zero correlation between a great voice and imagination and an actual physical body. Phone sex in that sense is a little bit like Lake Wobegon, where all the children are above average.

LOL

There are a lot of good phone sex guys on niteflirt.com. All the ads have pics (hard to know if they are of the actual guy or not), and the highest rated ones are typically very good, especially if you are clear up front what scene you want. Often quicker/more efficient than hanging out in chat rooms looking for the right guy.

Some do camming so you know what you’re seeing.

There are a lot of good phone sex guys on niteflirt.com. All the ads have pics (hard to know if they are of the actual guy or not), and the highest rated ones are typically very good, especially if you are clear up front what scene you want. Often quicker/more efficient than hanging out in chat rooms looking for the right guy.

Some do camming so you know what you’re seeing.

How do you know which guys are OK with gay guys? I do not see a listing for gay phone sex...

It’s harder to sort on a phone than a laptop or desktop.

But 99% of the guys are there for phone sex with men—there are very few women who pay for phone sex.

Click on a listing, and you’ll see the category of the listing. If it’s something like men/home alone/gay click on that and you’ll see all the categories in that listing.

The very few guys who only do women say so in their ad. You can also read the feedback on any provider and see if it is men or women or both giving the feedback.