411 Tristan Gaul

Jimjaxon3
This topic is 1332 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...
Guest Jockseeker

He is in Florida for the Winter. He is awesome, I had a memorable and amazing two hours with him.

Body, looks, interactive, sensual, enthusiastic, and a hell of a nice man!

For those wondering, this is the guy formerly known as Myrtle Tony, originally in Hagerstown, MD. May still be there in the summer. He was endorsed several years ago to me by well-respected rgymjockva, who some here may remember. I haven't met Tristan/Tony, though. As said above, lots of favorable chatter in other threads over the last few years

Edited by azdr0710

He is in Florida for the Winter. He is awesome, I had a memorable and amazing two hours with him.

Body, looks, interactive, sensual, enthusiastic, and a hell of a nice man!

For those wondering, this is the guy formerly known as Myrtle Tony, originally in Hagerstown, MD. May still be there in the summer. He was endorsed several years ago to me by well-respected rgymjockva, who some here may remember. I haven't met Tristan/Tony, though. As said above, lots of favorable chatter in other threads over the last few years

He's the most intensely fun guy I've ever retained. Clearly loves sex a lot, built, and boy does he deliver. An interesting and engaging guy to boot. I'd definitely recommend hiring for longer than an hour.

FYI...

Tristan said thank you for the compliments. That you all are very kind. :D

Edited by big-n-tall

Actually, I kind of thought he started his “career” in Myrtle Beach, SC....(thus “Myrtle Tony”)......I think maybe he relocated to Jacksonville for a short while before resurfacing in Hagerstown.....& then the injury happened.....his original Rentboy & men4rentnow ads included face pics.....handsome man....a real hottie.

(Being that he is primarily a bottom guy, I personally never hired / pursued the guy)

Edited by wklukas

• 7 months later...