Any Review On Josh? AKA JoshuaStorm

thedemonguy
This topic is 1441 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Don't waste your time with him. He changes his rate all the time; from 250 to 300 sometimes 350. This kid doesn't even have any experience and he backs away if you ask him any experience. No point of making any appointment with him

Edited by funkydude

• 1 year later...

Ever meet with him? How did it go? He posted on LeoList, and it cost $250. Is he worth it? He provides massage. I texted him couple days ago, and he said if we past an hour like 5 mins. There is a tip.

What is the LeoList?

Gman

well, the OP here has not logged in since four days after his post above.......

and poster #2 lasted only a day here in the forum.....

and Josh doesn't seem to be on Leolist anymore (a Canadian craigslist, it looks like)......

does anybody know if this is the Joshua Storm we're talking about??....

https://rent.men/JoshuaStorm

azdr0710 you beat me to it! I think that's the one they're talking about, and he's pretty sexy. If I lived in Vancouver I'd take one for the team so I could do a review.

Edited by Woofiecmh

azdr0710 you beat me to it! I think that's the one they're talking about, and he's pretty sexy. If I lived in Toronto I'd take one for the team so I could do a review.

He's a bit too young looking for me. But I can see the attraction.

Gman

but if you live in Vancouver, batter up!!

Ugh, fixed it LOL. It's Canada, it's all the same right? I'm sure they're close...... /S