411 on Danny in D.C.

GymGuy
This topic is 1891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He’s pretty popular here from what I remember (search DannyJay or his MF ID)

I saw him and although he was a super nice guy he was a bit scattered and chatty and his apartment was very cluttered. I wouldn’t repeat. Feel free to PM if you want details.

I am sorry about the apt being cluttered as I just moved cross country 4 weeks ago. My apt is very clean and organized after taking some time buying furniture and breaking up boxes.

Hope to see you again.

Most of my clients like to chat, If you prefer we don't talk during the massage of course I can be quiet.

Thank you

I’ll echo @Bluefin’s comment: he’s sweet and cute and the massage was a B+, but my god does he talk. I was trying to give him cues that I wanted the conversation to end (pretending I didn’t hear him, or taking a while to answer), but they were not picked up. I could recite his life story, but I’m sure you’ll get it when you meet him. :)

I’ll echo @Bluefin’s comment: he’s sweet and cute and the massage was a B+, but my god does he talk. I was trying to give him cues that I wanted the conversation to end (pretending I didn’t hear him, or taking a while to answer), but they were not picked up. I could recite his life story, but I’m sure you’ll get it when you meet him. :)

Thank you for the input. I will keep my chatting to a minimum now. Rule of thumb I always ask my clients if they like to talk and if I didn't I am sorry. I also apologize I did not pick up on your cues.

Hopefully one day I can work on you again and allow you to enjoy my massage.

Have a wonderful Valentine's and a great weekend.

Edited by Daniel84

Thank you for the input. I will keep my chatting to a minimum now. Rule of thumb I always ask my clients if they like to talk and if I didn't I am sorry. I also apologize I did not pick up on your cues.

Hopefully one day I can work on you again and allow you to enjoy my massage.

Have a wonderful Valentine's and a great weekend.

You’re sweet and cute and you’ve got smart customer service. I’m sure you’ve got many satisfied customers. Thanks for reaching out.

• 3 weeks later...