AlexMaverick from Indy coming to Philly. 411?

JerseyBabyDaddy
This topic is 1763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I could swear there were additional replies from Midwestcoastal, the last one stating the companion had cancelled his trip so his thinking of canceling was a moot point. But they were deleted from the thread...

Don't swear, it's not nice. ?

But you are correct. There was a post like that.

Gman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wasn't he previously a straight top or was he always bisexual and versatile?

Gman

Don't remember what his previous ad stated. I happened to stumble upon the ad while thinking of hopping on a plane to Hawaii to escape the cold, and rain that has persisted here in Chicago. Haven't met him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wasn't he previously a straight top or was he always bisexual and versatile?

Gman

Yes. Previously straight, no kissing, $400/hr. I wonder, why the frequent name changes?

The only reasons I remembered what his ad said previously was because I thought what a shame he's straight and a top.

So with the extreme change in his ad, the only possibilities I can see are-when he said he was straight it was a lie-either to us or to himself, or being with men taught him he is actually bisexual (or maybe even gay), or maybe his ad as a straight guy wasn't bringing him enough clients, and he's decided to play the bisexual card.

Gman

The only reasons I remembered what his ad said previously was because I thought what a shame he's straight and a top.

So with the extreme change in his ad, the only possibilities I can see are-when he said he was straight it was a lie-either to us or to himself, or being with men taught him he is actually bisexual (or maybe even gay), or maybe his ad as a straight guy wasn't bringing him enough clients, and he's decided to play the bisexual card.

Gman

from what i remember with my conversations with him during our meet, i believe he really is bi sexual.

from what i remember with my conversations with him during our meet, i believe he really is bi sexual.

Alex verified his preferences in a separate thread. He was very clear about his position on various touch points and he encouraged the forum to check his profile in the near future for updates, including new photos.

Alex verified his preferences in a separate thread. He was very clear about his position on various touch points and he encouraged the forum to check his profile in the near future for updates, including new photos.

well.. you know the saying. your mileage will vary, and apparently i got the electric car long distance lucked very well mileage.

https://rent.men/DominicXL

I’m in touch with him now, I’m visiting Honolulu and he’s visiting here too in a few days. Prompt response on RM, and good text messaging when we switched to that.

Has told me on the ok-to-do list includes kissing, him submissive to me as a bottom. “You Bottom”, I reiterated twice with him. He said “yup”. We are currently set for next week one night.

The 400/hour is pricey, he skipped right over my 90 minute suggestion and asked for 2 hours at that rate. I haven’t decided yet to confirm or not.

He's model beautiful with the tats too...

Fingers crossed!

I can confirm he is definitely bisexual or G4P or maybe questioning. I have not met with him.

I made arrangements with him. He cancelled because his flight was cancelled or he missed it. I did have a somewhat odd exchange with him via text. I posted something here. The exchange got weirder so I decided to pull my post here.

Message me for details. Don't think he's a bad guy, but think he's a little 'new' to this.