Open Curtains for VIP @ Johnson’s?

Chidude
This topic is 1843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was at Johnson’s this past week. Hadn’t been in about 6 months. I noticed that 4 of the 5 curtained off VIP “rooms” had to have the curtains open (about a one foot opening shy of being closed).

There was one Champagne Room where curtains could be completely closed. But the base price of that room was $140 for 15 minutes (not counting extra dancer tips).

General business seemed great but it definitely put a bit of a damper on my visit. I like VIP rooms I guess. LOL ;).

Does anyone know what prompted this change? I hope it’s not a permanent thing.

I posted this back in June:

Yeah, quick note about Johnsons: the curtains in the lap dance area now have to remain slightly open. The dancer I was with last night explained (& showed me :rolleyes:) it's due to the excessive cum stains on the curtains. He also kept looking back at the gap, said management occasionally checks on the activities in there.

I will say though, that with the right dancer a LOT of fun can take place. There are a couple I've had a great time with on multiple occasions.

Note: One dancer said, "Wait, I'll be right back." When he returned he had a clip that he used to partially close the curtain. No one checked on us & we had some fun.

I was at Johnsons last weekend, and had another great visit. Yes, the curtains have to be left open a few inches, but that didn't discourage any of the dancers I did lap dances with. I especially enjoyed my time with Federico, Steven, and Alexander. For those who like twinks, I encourage you to check the bar out early in the evening when a number of cute slender guys are dancing. I spent some time with Ian, a cute 22-year-old from Boca.

I was also at Johnsons last weekend, all of the dancers I went with were very open to xxxxxx giving there contact information xxxxxx. The open curtains don't seem to bother the dancers.

While I was there I never noticed anyone checking xxxx.

Admin note: When it comes to what goes on at a club, let’s be a bit discreet. Anyone can read these posts.

Edited by Cooper

I was at Johnson's last weekend and yes the curtains were about 5-6 inches open but that did not inhibit the dancers and the fun to be had with them in the five lap dance cubicles. There must have been 30+ dancers there this last weekend Friday and Saturday, and similar number when I was there the first weekend of January. There are a range of dancers' builds.

The bartenders are nice. There is $10 entrance fee beginning about 8-9 pm at night. The lap dance fee is only $10 for the whole night and you wear a band to show that you have been in a lap, to not be charged again. Wearing the lap dance band notices the dancers that you are interested. I didn't find the dancers to be pushy. The drinks are $8 each and good size.

I have found Johnson's more fun and with really a good choice of hot, good looking guys, of various build types- more than previous times at Boardwalk or LeBoys.

For me the stand out dancer both in January and last weekend was Alexander, who is muscular, ripped, beautiful but not a big muscular guy. He also does a great routine on the main stage or on the side bar stage both on the pole and his sexy movements and dancing.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Johnson’s last Thursday and Sunday night. Agree with all the previous comments - lots of guys, good variety, and an overall good time. My only beef with the wristband is that it attracts very aggressive dancers who repeatedly ask you for a lap dance. And they sometimes can’t take a hint.

... My only beef with the wristband is that it attracts very aggressive dancers who repeatedly ask you for a lap dance. And they sometimes can’t take a hint.

the best way to avoid the guys you don't want to do a lap dance with is to be busy doing lap dances with the guys you do want.

Just happened to see on their facebook page a trailer for a documentary feature film about Johnsons coming out in the fall. Has anyone heard about this? Also, in the trailer was, "All male, All nude." First I've heard of that.

Too lazy to double check, but I'm pretty sure "All male, all nude" is available on Amazon Prime.

• 1 month later...

Heard from a dancer at Johnson's recently that the owner is opening another location in Texas (Dallas, I think, but I was focused on...um...other things during the conversation) in June. Some of the dancers are going to the new location for the grand opening.

I apologize if this was mentioned before. I did a quick check, but didn't see anything.