411 on Alex Visiting DC

classyboy89
This topic is 1930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Used to be in NYC. Hot, straight, friendly, competent masseur, difficult communication, will probably agree to massage in the nude but don't expect much sensuality or interaction. He is one of those "now you can finish yourself" Russian dudes. I have no desire to go back, the vibe just wasn't there. And it's way overpriced for what it is.

I saw him once in May when he was still in NYC. He was very nice and friendly. I actually thought he was gay (his BF I believe is a kickboxer and who also does massage). He does say that he is gay in his RM ad. His communication skills in English is a bit limited. However, I too would not repeat because it was pretty much a standard deep tissue massage with MT/HE session. Nothing special.

I saw him once in May when he was still in NYC. He was very nice and friendly. I actually thought he was gay (his BF I believe is a kickboxer and who also does massage). He does say that he is gay in his RM ad. His communication skills in English is a bit limited. However, I too would not repeat because it was pretty much a standard deep tissue massage with MT/HE session. Nothing special.

Alex is a really cute and nice guy who has fun up to a point with the typical East European limitations and DIY requirements. I had a long conversation with him. He said he is bisexual, but only has sex with women. He seems to be travelling with the guy Stan on MF. They were in DC together, now in Boston. So maybe he thinks Stan is a woman.