411 on Leomuscle in NYC/

MaxMuscle9x6

• 9 months later...

Wow, well this was a pleasant surprise! Back in October 2021 I tried disputing the Zelle transaction and was denied. This evening I came home from work, checked the mail and came across what I thought was the usual junk mail from my bank. But look at that, I got my funds back! God, universe, karma! No wrong ever goes unpunished. Definitely a great way to start the new year. I learned from this.

If he's scammed, at least try disputing it, you never know.

Wells Fargo Dispute.jpg

1 hour ago, Enronnja said:

Wow, well this was a pleasant surprise! Back in October 2021 I tried disputing the Zelle transaction and was denied. This evening I came home from work, checked the mail and came across what I thought was the usual junk mail from my bank. But look at that, I got my funds back! God, universe, karma! No wrong ever goes unpunished. Definitely a great way to start the new year. I learned from this.

If he's scammed, at least try disputing it, you never know.

Wells Fargo Dispute.jpg

Funny I was reading tonight about your awful saga from more than a year ago with this prickly scammer, right before you posted this karmic update. So glad to hear you got a refund after all this time and trouble, good news to start your year. Happy New Year indeed! 

Edited by musclestuduws

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, manabouttown said:

he's really fucking hot haha it's hard to get over that. maybe just my type tho. was so worth it for me, i had always wanted and finally did. 

When I went to meet Leomuscle aka thebenefit, I was in the elevator with RAUL_IL. The Chinese guy he was meeting up with was like a little school girl excited to get her cherry popped.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, socurious said:

I would someone to be more specific in why this guy is trash. Does he ask for deposits and dissappear? Does he treat clients like they are inferior? Please be more specific.

Because you want to know EXACTLY how he’s going to fuck you over??

Snap Out Of It Wake Up GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

You’ve got the information you need. Stop thinking with your "little head". 

• 2 months later...