Can you say OVER PRICED

BeefyDude
This topic is 1954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I actually wish these types of guys would just go to rent men instead of trying to come off as a masseur.

I'm not paying 250 for someone to top me. I'm not that unattractive or out of shape. There's plenty of free peen and booty in Atlanta. But.... I understand that other people may not be in my situation.

What I don't get is that when these 'new guys' show up and have zero reviews, why are they priced so much beyond the average? You should be "on sale" under cutting the other guys until you've got your clientele up imo.

He cute tho.

RIGHT ON... I'm not saying don't charge $250 but dont come off as a masseur...

Sorry but guys who charge north of 150 I really question what is going on.

I know alot of guys like the sensual and mutual touching. I prefer MOSTLY therapeutic so spending that much with money tight these days just aint happening. Then to tip on top of a high right???

Do the math 180 for 60 mins is $3/min - thats high. Also check out their ads - nice table candles etc etc. If they are traveling most will NOT have all that - so theoretically they should be charging less. Also again KNOW your market

Nuff said

WOW.. same here I mean exact.. I used to not be like that. But finances have changed. I like to stay in the 120-140 range (or less). I'm looking for more on the therapeutic side vs. other. Don't get me wrong some sensual is OK. I just dont want that to be the focus. Maybe that makes me an anomolie on here, so be it.

If I want 100% something else, I get on grinder... LOL

I agree nice to see a review. But MF site has gone down hill so bad thus forcing people over to RM. MF stopped allowing shirtless pics (WTF) and stopped allowing reviews (again WTF). Then there was massagem4m (now defunct). I found the quality of guys there SERIOUSLY lacking. Most were rub n tugs.

I agree nice to see a review. But MF site has gone down hill so bad thus forcing people over to RM. MF stopped allowing shirtless pics (WTF) and stopped allowing reviews (again WTF). Then there was massagem4m (now defunct). I found the quality of guys there SERIOUSLY lacking. Most were rub n tugs.

RM is based outside the United States. MF is not. MF and all other U.S. based sites are rightly wary of potential criminal prosecution under FOSTA-SESTA, which was signed into law by Donald Trump in April 2018. Anything than can conceivably be interpreted as promoting online sex trafficking (this means what exactly?...hmmm...who knows?) is subject to CRIMINAL prosecution. Website operators can be held fully responsible for the advertised activities of third party providers on their sites under the law. There is no longer a "safe harbor". If an advertiser does something illegal, the website operators may be held criminally liable. Period.

If I ran a massage website based in the U.S., the providers would have to wear burkas in the photos!

FYI