What happened to Russ?

Merboy
This topic is 1207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He logged onto rentmen today so I am guessing he is still active

I follow him on Instagram and he's funny sarcastic and HOT

I would LOVE a muscle worship meetup with him with plenty of nipple, armpit, and dick worship but I don't think he travels to Atlantic City ?

Is the Instagram still active? I thought it was deleted a while ago.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also had a hard time accepting a lot of the industry and went into downturns over it (which he would openly talk about).

I met him a few years back (the fall of 2014 to be exact) - at the time, he seemed very enthusiastic about his job. (I remember talking with him after our session). Though of course that was 6 years ago, and things can change a lot. He was wonderful, BTW.

Time stands still for noone. Most people start out in any profession with the best of intentions and well..."fresh". Things happen, perceptions turn into reality and "burn out"s can and do happen.

As with anyone, I wish Russ and everyone the best in life. Be happy. We only go at this thing called life once and man does it go by fast!