recent 411 on KingRicco NYC?

Marky7832
This topic is 1955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not recent but I did get with him once, back in 2014 I think. He's definitely for real (assuming some faker hasn't stolen his pics) and a surprisingly nice guy. I remember the session being pretty good but I didn't repeat for whatever reason. I seem to remember that it took me forever to get to his place - not really his fault and oh yeah I think I hired him for a massage, which was a mistake, definitely not his forte, though the extras were nice. He did do one thing that I absolutely loved - and has not been repeated yet by any other provider I have been with. He lived in a huge apartment building at the time and you had to check in at the desk before you could go up - so he knew I was coming. When I got out of the elevator he had the door open and was standing in the hallway naked and fully erect, holding a drink in one hand, which he invited me to share! This guy has guts. If any of his neighbors had opened their doors they would have seen him in all his glory! If you do get with him let us know how it goes. I might give him another try.

I have always been piqued by his ad, but have never taken the plunge.

Me neither but I have been curious for years now! Just reading his profile gets me hot and bothered! :p He's so sexy and naughty, I might be inclined to push my kink/fetish limits with him if we met. And he isn't even my type either!!! Just something about him. He's on my short list if I pass through NY again some day. ;)