411 on XicolondonXXL in NYC

Chad Constantine

That cumshot in his videos is one of the best I’ve seen. I’d consider him if he can shoot that much with a client. Yum.

I very rarely meet providers who can produce that much cum, even those who say they haven’t cum for days.

One more bump for this guy. 20 positive reviews. Surely someone on here met him maybe? He does seem very average as far as looks but I’m all about his height, cock, and cumshot. If he kissed passionate I would be down.

He may not since it is not listed as something he is into. I tried reaching out to some that reviewed him to see how he is.

Well he does say he’s into kissing in the “into” section. I did text him this morning to get a feel for him. He responded enthusiastically but said he was at the gym. I told him to get back to me when he’s done and I still have not heard from him.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I would bump this one more time. I don't even remember being part of this thread and it was only earlier this year! haha. Apparently he was in NY last time I inquired and now he's in Los Angeles. Anyone been with him ?

Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...