Military guys,in socal

studchaser
This topic is 1958 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. a few san diego marines told me that pay is a joke but because their living expenses are covered they are not destitute. Sometimes ppl will overlook guys in plain sight.

no wonder so many of them end up on

www.activeduty.com

I served in the Navy and I had so much fun "servicing" all the hot men in my ship!

There are so many bases out there. Does anyone have success stories luring one of those studs? Pay is shit for new recruits all they have is benefits.Bodies of gods ready to nail anything in sight whats not to love?

I think he's looking to represent them.....(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

There was some talk about guys who have an agent before.

if you want to represent them private meetings (with you or others) breaking the ice might be the first step. Maybe you can try Grindr?

Always fun stopping at the I-5 rest stop near Camp Pendleton and firing up Grindr or similar...and today was the first of the month! :p

omg mike camp pendleton is the best. if u can bait horny guys u will get lucky now n then. i dunno if u would have luck with grindr but craigslist was a goldmine. alot of times they were lured from the m4w and m4t. when no women were answering sometimes they would give in.

Edited by studchaser

omg mike camp pendleton is the best. if u can bait horny guys u will get lucky now n then. i dunno if u would have luck with grindr but craigslist was a goldmine. alot of times they were lured from the m4w and m4t. when no women were answering sometimes they would give in.

If they’re on Grindr....they’re looking

Quantico outside DC is ok. I've met a few (too young) Marines driving into the little town at the entrance in a rented convertible. The Marine Barracks on 8th NE in DC is legendary. The block of stores across from the barracks. (There used to be gay bars there !). Also check bus stations with Marine buses. DC has a Greyhound to Camp LeJeune that was always a sure thing.

Marines are the surest bets.

there is something special about marines in socal. I have found southeast marines to be very guarded. There is a laidback easy breezy nature to socal marines. You gotta,get em when they might not have scored any p&ssy and need relief. they will drop trou and you can go to town.

Quantico outside DC is ok. I've met a few (too young) Marines driving into the little town at the entrance in a rented convertible. The Marine Barracks on 8th NE in DC is legendary. The block of stores across from the barracks. (There used to be gay bars there !). Also check bus stations with Marine buses. DC has a Greyhound to Camp LeJeune that was always a sure thing.

Marines are the surest bets.

There used to be gay bars there because they were moved from DuPont in the 80's to that area that looked just like Detroit. Later on the are was gentrified and now is one of the most desired areas in town because of proximity to Reagan and the Mall.

I thought you only liked European guys, I'm glad to hear you say something nice about Americans.

there is something special about marines in socal. I have found southeast marines to be very guarded. There is a laidback easy breezy nature to socal marines. You gotta,get em when they might not have scored any p&ssy and need relief. they will drop trou and you can go to town.

I don't like to paint folks with such large brushes... Please tell us how it goes with hires and or hookups.

It amazes that even now a days with pussy guaranteed at the 2nd, or 3rd date, straight guys still fuck or get sucked off by gay men. It's so easy for a guy to get laid with a girl nowadays. I guess a hole is a hole! ;)

There used to be gay bars there because they were moved from DuPont in the 80's to that area that looked just like Detroit. Later on the are was gentrified and now is one of the most desired areas in town because of proximity to Reagan and the Mall.

I thought you only liked European guys, I'm glad to hear you say something nice about Americans.

I don't like to paint folks with such large brushes... Please tell us how it goes with hires and or hookups.

It amazes that even now a days with pussy guaranteed at the 2nd, or 3rd date, straight guys still fuck or get sucked off by gay men. It's so easy for a guy to get laid with a girl nowadays. I guess a hole is a hole! ;)

here is the thing. alot of girls wanting to be taken seriously may purposely not give it up to a guy she really likes. also str8 dating apps dont work the same way gay apps work. a 10/10 girl wont be on dating sites. you will find mostly average looking girls who have kids n baggage who want to be taken to dinner n movies etc wen a guy just wants to fuck. its during that small window when you pounce and some green in your pocket n wallet cant hurt.

Edited by studchaser

here is the thing. alot of girls wanting to be taken seriously may purposely not give it up to a guy she really likes. also str8 dating apps dont work the same way gay apps work. a 10/10 girl wont be on dating sites. you will find mostly average looking girls who have kids n baggage who still dont want to be taken to movies etc wen a guy just wants to fuck. its during that small window when you pounce and some green in your pocket n wallet cant hurt.

Please tell us how it goes with your hires/hookups of Marines!

a quick reply on DC- Dupont didn't get gay bars until much later than Georgetown and Capitol Hill although Annie's Steak House has been here forever. I was often at the Plus One across from Barracks Row, the first major gay dance bar in DC in the early '70's, where Jerry Smith, the Redskins' tightest end, also hung out. In high school I would sneak into Mr. Henry's Georgetown daily (drinking age was 18 and it was a cafe) in the late '60's. Louis leather bar was on 9th NW at Penn and Naples was a gay hustler bar/hotel next to the Trailways bus station where many Marines waiting for the Camp LeJeune bus would come for extra cash/and or booze. It was glorious. My #1 of 3 years now is a US Marine. https://dc-policy-center.github.io/iframe-content/timeline-of-lgbt-places-spaces-dc/rainbowHistoryFull.html

On the topic of SoCal Marines:

You do realize that Oceanside is mostly Marines and has 3 gay bars. Bi (and Buy) Marines wander in and around them often. The transit terminal (bus station) is full of younger low-level Marines without cars. While there are occasional pick-up targets in San Diego for Marines (and Navy) they rarely show up on Washington in bars or the gay strip club. Maybe I've just had bad timing there. Ditto Black's Beach and southern San Clemente. But Oceanside has always been fruitful, even with a lover in tow. One of the best looking guys I've ever seen was a Marine we picked up at the WalMart for a 3 some. A gay man looking for trade is like a kid in a candy store in Oceanside. I'd rate the WalMart best. http://www.cruisinggays.com/oceanside/c/areas/

Edited by tassojunior

All this is interesting for someone like me who was stationed in the United States for a year in the Army during the Vietnam war .

Sex was fun during basic training, but after it was as if a 9 to 5 job - just boring. And I was much younger than the enlisted men and hated being a sex object for older men.