411 on CameronTaylor of Raleigh, NC (Formerly DC)

Keith30309
This topic is 1047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I seen him 2 times and did a threesome with him and cade maddox it was pretty hot. Pm for details

He flaked in the middle of setting up an appointment. Bizarrely, he'd even given me his address. The communication was all routine stuff until he went silent. Note also that he's moved around a lot, so I'd take my chances now, if at all.

Hm.

OK - thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
He flaked in the middle of setting up an appointment. Bizarrely, he'd even given me his address. The communication was all routine stuff until he went silent. Note also that he's moved around a lot, so I'd take my chances now, if at all.

I also had communication problems with him on a few different occasions. Very unfortunate and frustrating.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Met Cameron this past 4th of July weekend in DC (after Beaux Banks flaked on me).  Had such a great time with him and communication was great.  Can't wait until we're in the same city again for another meeting.