Gerrard in SF & DC

glutes
This topic is 1859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I booked him got a 10 am appointment. Sat in his hotel lobby till 10:20. Finally he told me to leave because 10 am was too early for him. In believable! Very frustrating.

How ridiculous. That's happened to me before as well. Seems like it would make more sense to simply decline appointments before a certain hour rather than alienating people who could become regular clients. I certainly know that I don't attempt to rebook with anyone who treats me with that level of disrespect.

I booked him got a 10 am appointment. Sat in his hotel lobby till 10:20. Finally he told me to leave because 10 am was too early for him. In believable! Very frustrating.

Thanks for taking one for the team.

Mauvais garcon Gerrard!

Edited by Oaktown

How ridiculous. That's happened to me before as well. Seems like it would make more sense to simply decline appointments before a certain hour rather than alienating people who could become regular clients. I certainly know that I don't attempt to rebook with anyone who treats me with that level of disrespect.

I told him...”then don’t book the appointment” his response was “thanks for the advice”.

I told him...”then don’t book the appointment” his response was “thanks for the advice”.

I am dumbfounded when masseurs act like this. From the way you were treated, Gerrard sounds like a first class asshole. Someone should make an appointment with Gerrard and stand him up. When he calls or texts you to see where you are tell him " I decided it was to early for me" That's called Karma :)

Edited by Dmitri

• 1 month later...
I am dumbfounded when masseurs act like this. From the way you were treated, Gerrard sounds like a first class asshole. Someone should make an appointment with Gerrard and stand him up. When he calls or texts you to see where you are tell him " I decided it was to early for me" That's called Karma :)

Haha... yeah. Good idea.... Let's do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably saw you and lied! Believe it or not, they too have types but would sometimes lie by saying "all are welcomed"

• 4 weeks later...
How can a review happen, when the date is over 20 days away?

April 22, 2019 in Boston, MA (mobile)

I highly recommend him to everyone. Our massage session was outstanding. Everyone knows, it's very difficult to find a...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35909/

........And the future review ( you have to admit he plans his reviews ahead )....is in the same bad, broken English as his other reviews. So obvious he writes them, it is laughable.

• 4 weeks later...

He's coming to Southern California, and I reached out to schedule with him. Should have checked here first, but I didn't, and now regret it. My curiosity is who is actually booking with him? With his attitude, poor English skills, and lack of humility, I really am curious if anyone is? I'm guessing so since he has the ads still up. Anyway, a bit frustrated and confirming everyone aboves interactions and impressions of Gerrard.