TrophyStud

Inkdnaija00
This topic is 1971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If a single dose of crazy isn't enough, you could hire Zack and Thanos (Rugby, Greek, and Rugged)/Rugby Dick/Habib/Tom (Rugby and Rugged) for a four-handed massage!

Anyone interested in a crazy 6 handed massage could also hire Brodie Sinclair.

And while not the purpose of this thread, @rvwnsd, is this Habib/Thanatos? I found this link by going thru several threads. I hadn't looked at his ad in a long time. And I thought he was younger-of course we all were once.

https://rentmasseur.com/TallTom

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

Anyone interested in a crazy 6 handed massage could also hire Brodie Sinclair....

Oh, my God that is hilarious. Not to mention scarier than, oh, I don't even know what.

...And while not the purpose of this thread, @rvwnsd, is this Habib/Thanatos? I found this link by going thru several threads. I hadn't looked at his ad in a long time. And I thought he was younger-of course we all were once.

https://rentmasseur.com/TallTom

Gman

Funny you should ask, because I ran across that ad, also. No, the current "TallTom" is not the same as Thanos (Rugby, Greek, and Rugged)/Rugby Dick/Habib/Tom (Rugby and Rugged)/Thanatos. I don't think the masseur equivalent of Sybil is advertising at the moment. Maybe he is having purse-extraction surgery.

Oh, my God that is hilarious. Not to mention scarier than, oh, I don't even know what.

Funny you should ask, because I ran across that ad, also. No, the current "TallTom" is not the same as Thanos (Rugby, Greek, and Rugged)/Rugby Dick/Habib/Tom (Rugby and Rugged)/Thanatos. I don't think the masseur equivalent of Sybil is advertising at the moment. Maybe he is having purse-extraction surgery.

Someone is feeling salty today.