411 AlessandroDot in Singapore

moothrough
This topic is 1946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

as moothrough says above, the pictures aren't Jacob Stefano anymore and, strangely, the RM "member since" date is January 5 of this year even though the first post in this thread is from last month...... "Spanish Muscle" has been removed, too....."ID Verified" is now back, but did we ever really believe that RM racket???!!

as moothrough says above, the pictures aren't Jacob Stefano anymore and, strangely, the RM "member since" date is January 5 of this year even though the first post in this thread is from last month...... "Spanish Muscle" has been removed, too....."ID Verified" is now back, but did we ever really believe that RM racket???!!

? Using my iPhone to look at the mobile site, it doesn't say "ID Verified."

Gman

Try using this link.

https://rentmen.eu/AlessandroDot

~Boomer~

It's interesting. Whenever I go to Rentmen-not just this time, the ad "flashes" on my screen quickly and then my screen goes to the generic permission page where you have to click the box that you accept the conditions. Then after I accept, the ads appear again. After clicking on your link and watching the "flash" multiple times, I can see where it says "ID Verified". When I click the box for the acceptance of the conditions and go back to the ad, the "ID Verified is gone.?

Gman