Wickedboy back in NYC?

Gadfly22
This topic is 1958 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, guys. @freecahill1965 has contacted me through email. I will let him share his troubles once he is back, I just wanted to let everyone know he is recovering and better now. It is great to be part of a supportive community.

If you are trying to reach out to him, be patient. He is slowly coming back.

Edited by latbear4blk

Good news, guys. @freecahill1965 has contacted me through email. I will let him share his troubles once he is back, I just wanted to let everyone know he is recovering and better now. It is great to be part of a supportive community.

If you are trying to reach out to him, be patient. He is slowly coming back.

Yay! Glad he's ok. Look forward to him being back on the forum. But since you are in touch with him can you ask him what's going on with wickedboy? Just kidding!

I don't care about Wickedboy, but am very concerned about @freecahill1965 . He has not even responded to my emails.

Welp, it’s January 2nd and it’s the date that wickedboy put as his ending date for NY. I have check his profile everyday and he has still not signed in since Dec 23. Hasn’t responded to emails or text messages. I hope he’s ok.

I fear this thread is horribly cursed.........people keep disappearing in it without a trace.......

I’m from Sydney currently on holidays in Bangkok and a long way away from New York however Wickedboy has intrigued me for some time. The effusive praise on this forum and the rapturous poetry he has inspired on Rentmen reviews. Will you satisfy my curiosity. Have you found him yet?

• 3 weeks later...