Massage Therapist Suggestion

rickpol86
This topic is 1997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been going to a legit lmbt for a while. He is a great massage therapist. Earlier this year he started letting me explore his body, started with him placing my hands in his crotch. He has a nice sized cock, that he will pull out and let me play with it. I try to get him to cum, but when he gets close he will pull away. While I am still on my stomach, he works his hands high up my legs and speeds them apart. Caressing my cock, instinctively I move to give him easier access to me. Depending on time, he'll brining to climax or close to it. Sometimes I think he likes the tent when I turn over.

Do any of you think if I was the last appointment, he do something more.

What suggestion do you have?

I've been going to a legit lmbt for a while. He is a great massage therapist. Earlier this year he started letting me explore his body, started with him placing my hands in his crotch. He has a nice sized cock, that he will pull out and let me play with it. I try to get him to cum, but when he gets close he will pull away. While I am still on my stomach, he works his hands high up my legs and speeds them apart. Caressing my cock, instinctively I move to give him easier access to me. Depending on time, he'll brining to climax or close to it. Sometimes I think he likes the tent when I turn over.

I don't think any of us can answer that question for sure. Only he can do that. However, you might want to schedule an appointment at a time when you would be his last.

Where is this therapist located?

I would suggest a chill conversation with him. We can only speculate on his interests and motivations. It could be he's curious or there's something about you that's intriguing. Physiologically, men frequently are horny in the morning. But, if he has a busy schedule right after, he might not be open to more at that time. If that's the case, perhaps a session at the end of his day, but keep in mind that he might be tired during such a sessions.