Today’s review of Domini King

Steve yabsley
This topic is 1989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks guys for a long time I had no clue what daddysreviews even was lol, all I knew was rentmen reviews. If I'm correct daddysreview is apart of this forum correct? Im shocked I got the review too, I never ask clients for reviews but he told me if I wanted one at the end of the session so I'm appreciative as I know a lot of guys don't have profiles to make reviews or they just forget too as I know they are very busy gentlemen :p

http://daddysreviews.com/cruise/newest/domini_king_nyc

PS. Are daddysreviews more important to clients than a rentmen review? Or are they the same, doesn't rentmen get more views and traffic than daddysreview but in daddysreview you can actually give a review in depth and seem more legit hmmm:cool:

Many people are likely to answer that, but for my myself (and I think some others here) RM reviews are weighted fairly low in terms of trust and reliability (which is odd as RM as a site is well respected). I view reviews here as MUCH more influential. Maybe just me.....