411 on FrankieCuddles LA

Balthazar
This topic is 1587 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His first line is he's a lot of fun to look at?!?

Good luck.

I think you missed it. His body is covered every inch with tattoos. I would say that would be a lot of fun to look at. Every little piece. Anyway, I know him personally so it’s much easier for me I think to not judge that line and also not base my entire opinion on it.

@Balthazar I’ve never had his massage. But I can say just from his hugs, he’s very passionate and sensual and connected. He’s also extremely sweet and thoughtful. My guess is his massage is well worth the money.

I think you missed it. His body is covered every inch with tattoos. I would say that would be a lot of fun to look at. Every little piece. Anyway, I know him personally so it’s much easier for me I think to not judge that line and also not base my entire opinion on it.

@Balthazar I’ve never had his massage. But I can say just from his hugs, he’s very passionate and sensual and connected. He’s also extremely sweet and thoughtful. My guess is his massage is well worth the money.

Oh I definitely got the reference to the tattoos (hard to miss it). My point is "fun to look at" is not usually my first criterion when looking for a masseur.

I saw him maybe six years ago for a massage. It was good. I hadn’t been aware of the extent of his tattoos - interesting is a word for them. But it was what’s in his shorts that was the surprise. Take a look at that bulge in the picture. Oddly large and spread-out, right? Well, equally odd upon disrobing. He’s clearly into body transformation, if that’s your thing. My guess is a pump was involved but I don’t really know.

I saw him maybe six years ago for a massage. It was good. I hadn’t been aware of the extent of his tattoos - interesting is a word for them. But it was what’s in his shorts that was the surprise. Take a look at that bulge in the picture. Oddly large and spread-out, right? Well, equally odd upon disrobing. He’s clearly into body transformation, if that’s your thing. My guess is a pump was involved but I don’t really know.

Haha! Well that definitely is NOT my thing. I don’t think I’ve ever been with someone who clearly pumped who could easily get it up. Shame.

Oh my! Although not necessarily my scene by any "stretch", that body transformation factor nevertheless adds curiosity to the overall intrigue he has has generated.

I love his ginger & hairy looks & well-proportioned body muscle. The tatts are attractive to me given that they are colored so as to complement his skin & hair color. As such, he presents an enhanced color pallette that is quite pleasant.

Then there's the solid & positive personal endorsement given here by an acquaintance of his that solidifies his "Yes!" quotient for me.

If he were a local guy, I'd be all over it in booking him asap! Which leads me to ask if he is LA-based permanently or if he's in a short term stay there as part of a regular schedule of travel?

• 1 year later...

I had the pleasure of receiving a massage from Frankie while on a layover in Los Angeles in Nov. '19. His hugs are wonderful. In addition to the massage, we chatted about his extensive body art (which was 'fun to look at' and explore), the silicone enhancement/s he has below the belt and his former career in the film industry. All-in-all, it was a fantastic session and I'll definitely book with him the next time I'm in town.