"Go get AIDS, queer" - Reese

GoldenGrill
This topic is 1998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guarantee he’s laughing all the way to Rome, Hawaii, South Africa, Greece , Disney World and his favorite vacation spot Las Vegas. It took one visit to determine how he operates. If he does this on a regular basis what are we forgiving? I would just never see him again and give my money to someone else.

Edited by healthpro

I guarantee he’s laughing all the way to Rome, Hawaii, South Africa, Greece , Disney World and his favorite vacation spot Las Vegas. It took one visit to determine how he operates. If he does this on a regular basis what are we forgiving? I would just never would see him again and give my money to someone else.

Totally agree. Reese is not one bit sorry for his remarks.....he only sorry that hes been publicly call out!

I would like to know exactly what he said to the OP when he apologized for his comments? I certainly would not be interested in his apology....its just all lip service....trying to save his own ass and his 'business' with potential future clients.

Well if the money dries up from the hands that feed him, partyboy Reese might need to get a 'proper job' :) Damn! Karma is a bitch!

Totally agree. Reese is not one bit sorry for his remarks.....he only sorry that hes been publicly call out!

I would like to know exactly what he said to the OP when he apologized for his comments? I certainly would not be interested in his apology....its just all lip service....trying to save his own ass and his 'business' with potential future clients.

Well if the money dries up from the hands that feed him, partyboy Reese might need to get a 'proper job' :) Damn! Karma is a bitch!

Curious, did he tell you he wasn't sorry? Or just an assumption on your part ?

https://rent.men/REESEISGOD

His current rentmen profile btw....if anyones still interested in him?

Great detective work.

He keeps changing his ad. That confirms he is still reading this thread.

What does he expect to accomplish by changing his ad address when he knows that the new address will be posted shortly after he changes it.

Oh,well. Eternally hopeful.

He should remember, the deed is done and many know about what he did.

Not all the kings horses nor all the kings men, can ever make Reese respected again.

(Even if he keeps changing his ad.)

Curiously, the OP didn't keep the original text that provoked the response from Reese, because according to him, he was celebrating his birthday. Then, he doesn't publish the apology from Reese(which I'm sure was by text) and gives his own synopsis of what was said. This leads be to believe that the OP provoked this incident, demonstrated by the fact he won't produce his texts of the conversations.

The basic tenets of Due Process require an opportunity to be heard and evidence. Neither of these tenets are met here and the OP hasn't met his burden of proof. Too many false accusations these past couple of years and it has become endemic !! Reese has a history of good reviews and no fair minded person should believe what the OP at this point, particularly because evidence is being withheld.

Let us not be ruled by emotion.

This topic is 1998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.