Terrible Chicago bathhouse

Jostar
This topic is 2022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was schedule to see someone in a bathhouse in Chicago. As soon I was going to check in they told me I can't because they say I was drinking and can see it my eyes. I don't even drink any alcohol and already accused me of being drunk. Told come back in a hour. When I told them I wanted to speak with the manager they kick me out. The staff in that place are very rude. Has anyone had any bad experience in steamworks of Chicago?

I was schedule to see someone in a bathhouse in Chicago. As soon I was going to check in they told me I can't because they say I was drinking and can see it my eyes. I don't even drink any alcohol and already accused me of being drunk. Told come back in a hour. When I told them I wanted to speak with the manager they kick me out. The staff in that place are very rude. Has anyone had any bad experience in steamworks of Chicago?

three sides to every story

Don’t beat up on me guys. I’m thinking why this might have happened and after reading the OP’s post I’m lead to the conclusion English isn’t his native tongue. I would defer to the OP and ask him if he thought there was discrimination in not allowing him in.

Edited by Beancounter