Today’s (Nov 2, 2018) Reviews Of Jason and Alain Denerry

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A comment on the review of Alain. I've been with him a couple of times. I really must commend the reviewer in pointing out that Alain did something he didn't like but others would enjoy.

"My biggest hangup was his doing one thing during our session which I did not like (and which I will not describe) over again several times even though I asked him not to." nothing about others would enjoy. I find the remark "and which I will not describe" dramatic and childish. unfortunately some of the members do the same. If you dont want to talk about it then don't. Grow up men!

"My biggest hangup was his doing one thing during our session which I did not like (and which I will not describe) over again several times even though I asked him not to." nothing about others would enjoy. I find the remark "and which I will not describe" dramatic and childish. unfortunately some of the members do the same. If you dont want to talk about it then don't. Grow up men!

I would have walked away after he did that thing... twice.:cool:

This topic is 2050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.