Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat

Moondance
This topic is 2017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having just seen the first of four episodes -- Fat -- this is a heads-up to the rest of you about a great food show, unlike any other, recently added to Netflix.

Based on the book of the same name by chef Samin Nosrat, who also hosts the show, Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat offers an education on these four essential elements of great cooking -- and, I believe, takes you to a different country for each episode. (For Fat, you're in Italy.)

If you like to cook, and like to travel, this is your show.

https://www.saltfatacidheat.com/

[The show] takes you to a different country for each episode. (For Fat, you're in Italy.)

I've now seen two more of the four episodes. For Salt, you're in Japan. For Acid, you're in Mexico.

The travel aspect is kind of a bonus to the emphasis on cooking/taste/eating, but it's a beautifully photographed, very appealing "extra."

(I spent a lot of the first episode contemplating my next trip to Italy. Been too long.)