411 Russian Wrestler

tassojunior
This topic is 2020 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

well imagine that. woof

Very eager but says he isn't oral or passive. That he just tops and kisses. I doubt the kissing would be too great and I'm not passsive. Also a matter of verifying photos, etc. Was hoping someone had experience.

He does have nice kitchen cabinetry though.

it almost looks like a St. Charles kitchen with metal cabinet doors.....they were quite the upscale kitchen many years ago, but, sadly, stopped production only recently....

https://retrorenovation.com/2012/04/18/viking-discontinues-st-charles-steel-kitchen-cabinet-sales/

1948-st-charles-kitchen_2.jpg

No no. Any IKEA queen, like me, recognizes those cabinet doors and pulls. Sorry if I dont remember the Swedish names but those are high gloss white doors and stainless steel pulls. I have a lot of those pulls but theyre dated. IKEA has sold them for 20 years. I have the high gloss doors in black.

I have a friend with a mosiac tile blacksplash and it's an okay concept. I wouldnt pass Russian Wrestler up because of his taste in backsplashs.

I did pass him up because he said he did not do anything with a man sexually. I bet hes Romanian or at least Ukrainian.

Edited by tassojunior