Flogging and leather

Brian Kevin
This topic is 1935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking for a type of mentor, someone to get some extra practice in and experiment with.

I do not travel with any leather or gear for flogging or spanking my small collection has been in storage for quite some time. On top of hauling a massage table and supplies I decided to cut down a bit.

I guess this is the Cleveland boy inside of me realizing I wont be at CLAW this year. My regulars all over have been growing, sexually and I'd like to keep providing new and original services; Without fading into the background or being over looked.

Not sure if this is how to best utilize this, but here I am being blonde and expanding my horizons or as some of you say it, being vulnerable. PM me if you were interested and wanted to chat some more. I'm traveling all over the continental USA so we can make anything happen.

With Love, Respect, Longevity and an open mind,

Brian Kevin

• 2 months later...