SPSS

Stormy
This topic is 2041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dear Isle of fruit:

The tedious, disjointed postings keep coming and coming and coming. It's exhausting for people who want to enjoy an intelligent discussion of topical issues. Instead we are getting a thread asking if blacks should call the police on blacks.

Enough! Stop Posting Stupid Shit. I don't want to use the Ignore button. I just don't!

I didn't want to use the ignore feature either and it is far from as perfect a solution as the people who advocate for it while not using it seem to make it out to be. I was reducing my involvement in the forum because spending most of my time reviewing threads to avoid came to feel like work.

But at some point it becomes apparent that like so many other aspects of modern life, waiting for someone else to solve a problem for me is no way to spend my time.

I'd say give it a try and see if you don't feel better.

I didn't want to use the ignore feature either and it is far from as perfect a solution as the people who advocate for it while not using it seem to make it out to be. I was reducing my involvement in the forum because spending most of my time reviewing threads to avoid came to feel like work.

But at some point it becomes apparent that like so many other aspects of modern life, waiting for someone else to solve a problem for me is no way to spend my time.

I'd say give it a try and see if you don't feel better.

I just saw his stupid thread on Hillary Clinton and took your advice. I have him on Ignore now

Dear Isle of fruit:

The tedious, disjointed postings keep coming and coming and coming. It's exhausting for people who want to enjoy an intelligent discussion of topical issues. Instead we are getting a thread asking if blacks should call the police on blacks.

Enough! Stop Posting Stupid Shit. I don't want to use the Ignore button. I just don't!

giphy.gif