411 on Mauriciofamous

Poincare
This topic is 2017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is a dead ringer for Andrew Pyfrom.!

I had a great time. He has the most adorable smile. Gave great massage to relax me. Dry satisfied customer for sure. I think he is of to Boston next....

just wondering if you mean Shawn Pyfrom?? (who played an Andrew in Desperate Housewives).....had to look all that up as I've never heard of him.....if you don't mean this guy, I'll delete

457736_1.jpg

I had a great time. He has the most adorable smile. Gave great massage to relax me. Dry satisfied customer for sure. I think he is of to Boston next....

Thanks Poincare for the report! Did he just do massage for you? He is straight so I do have some concerns

Is being 'dry' a particularly good condition to be in after a massage? Please expound if you can.

Gman

Dry was a typo. Meant very satisfied.

He ain’t straight. He’s Brazilian if you know what I mean. He seemed to really enjoy m on m sex.

I seriously need to see him before he leaves lol. I don't get the reference about him being Brazilian and not straight heh

Is being 'dry' a particularly good condition to be in after a massage? Please expound if you can.

Gman

Dry was a typo. Meant very satisfied.

He ain’t straight. He’s Brazilian if you know what I mean. He seemed to really enjoy m on m sex.

I seriously need to see him before he leaves lol. I don't get the reference about him being Brazilian and not straight heh

While I can't say for sure since I'm not the one who wrote it, but from the context I'm sure it has something to do with (certain/many/all) Brazilians being (somewhat/totally) omnisexual.

Gman