RM Reviews

sfguy72
This topic is 2026 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

This may be The dumbest question but hoping one of you knows the answer and can enlighten me.

I’m trying to find out if there is a way to access the comments from reviews submitted on providers on rentmen. When I’ve submitted a review it provides a field for descriptive comments. But when I look on the reviews section of individual profiles it only displayed the stars rating and the prescribed pull down options. I’d rather see the freeform comments to get an idea what the experience was like.

Am I missing something? Is this a membership level issue?

Thanks guys! Always enjoy the exchange on here.

Hey guys,

This may be The dumbest question but hoping one of you knows the answer and can enlighten me.

I’m trying to find out if there is a way to access the comments from reviews submitted on providers on rentmen. When I’ve submitted a review it provides a field for descriptive comments. But when I look on the reviews section of individual profiles it only displayed the stars rating and the prescribed pull down options. I’d rather see the freeform comments to get an idea what the experience was like.

Am I missing something? Is this a membership level issue?

Thanks guys! Always enjoy the exchange on here.

It is not a membership issue. The narrative comments are blocked for users in the USA but can be read from abroad. You can access Rentmen using VPN and will be able to read them.

Here's what I was coached to do by a good samaritan here. Copy the URL for the reviews of the provider in whom you're interested. Go to www.hide.me. Choose "Free Proxy." Open the drop down menu that appears for "More Options." and check the option boxes that aren't checked -- for me there are usually 3. Paste the URL that you copied from RM. Then hit "Visit Anonymously." Annoying multi-step work-around, but it gets you more information.

I will say that i am suspicious of RM, because providers seems to have a lot of ability to get negative reviews removed. I'll offer go further and email an RM reviewer for more information. The way I do that is to search via browser rentmen.eu/[name of reviewer]

Hope this helps.

Here's what I was coached to do by a good samaritan here. Copy the URL for the reviews of the provider in whom you're interested. Go to www.hide.me. Choose "Free Proxy." Open the drop down menu that appears for "More Options." and check the option boxes that aren't checked -- for me there are usually 3. Paste the URL that you copied from RM. Then hit "Visit Anonymously." Annoying multi-step work-around, but it gets you more information.

I will say that i am suspicious of RM, because providers seems to have a lot of ability to get negative reviews removed. I'll offer go further and email an RM reviewer for more information. The way I do that is to search via browser rentmen.eu/[name of reviewer]

Hope this helps.

Very helpful, thanks!