Anton in Vegas

Guest mrqtp2t
This topic is 969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 9:37 PM, RubMyThighs said:

He’s in Los Angeles. I had a good text exchange with him and made a tentative plan for a massage. Then I Googled him. I won’t reveal anything here but I will say that I was unsettled by what I learned. So I decided not to go ahead with the massage.

Why are you sabotaging the poor guy? You haven’t even met him. I have seen Aussie_guy many times since 2016 and he is amazing. You need to remove that post, fair enough judge him on his service, not his past. 

On 7/8/2021 at 6:37 PM, RubMyThighs said:

He’s in Los Angeles. I had a good text exchange with him and made a tentative plan for a massage. Then I Googled him. I won’t reveal anything here but I will say that I was unsettled by what I learned. So I decided not to go ahead with the massage. 

Googling does NOT equal experience, so therefore it does not validate anyone’s experience EXCEPT the true fellows that have EXPERIENCE.  

Sounds like you got your feelings hurt.

Take a seat.  IJS.

Edited by NickzSoup
Stance.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:10 PM, Guest mrqtp2t said:

Any thoughts?

On 7/8/2021 at 9:37 PM, RubMyThighs said:

Why are you stalking him and googling him? That’s very invasive and creepy. 

1 hour ago, NickzSoup said:

Googling does NOT equal experience, so therefore it does not validate anyone’s experience EXCEPT the true fellows that have EXPERIENCE.  

Sounds like you got your feelings hurt.

Take a seat.  IJS.

Since you also just joined, I would not take what you say - or your trolling - very seriously. Chill out, dude. 

On 7/8/2021 at 6:37 PM, RubMyThighs said:

Thank you RMT!

12 hours ago, Mike_Manceni said:

Can you go into detail?

Massage was mediocre. He talked the entire session, mainly about himself, when I just wanted to relax. I think he should focus on his BFE services and not on massage clients who are wanting an actual massage with release.

I just don’t understand why some providers send their protectors on to this site to defend their “honor.” Assuming it’s not the provider themselves, of course. A simple, upfront, dignified acknowledgment of a checkered past and reformed present would go much farther with me than the screeching and hand wringing of these white knights.