AidenBelami - in NY411

MmM
This topic is 2038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok guys, I have no idea who this guy is. I suspect that he did 2 things:

1. changed his rm name (there is no Aiden in my records), and

2. changed all of his pictures to someone else.

I haven’t hired the guy in those pics, for sure. I don’t think I would, I prefer shorter guys.

I am having issues with hide.me, did I write any text in my review?

I haven’t hired the guy in those pics, for sure. I don’t think I would, I prefer shorter guys.

Do you have any records of meeting anyone on 11/15/17?

~Boomer~

Ok, I think I might know who this is. I think it is Chris Horden being desperate again.

https://www.daddysreviews.com/cruise/2017-11-30/chris_horden_nyc

He did that in the past (after I met him): he took some belami pics and put them in his own ad to attract clients. He is not bad himself, but he is clearly not quite at stunning as Aiden. It might work for him, as when you see him open the door, many people would think “yeah, I want to do that! ”, even if he is not the guy in the pictures.

Not cool though.

Edited by Tarte Gogo

You wrote:

“He gained a bit of weight since the pictures were taken, but I loved him, he is such an endearing young guy, very friendly, hot, kisses well, not a clock watcher etc etc.”

You wrote:

“He gained a bit of weight since the pictures were taken, but I loved him, he is such an endearing young guy, very friendly, hot, kisses well, not a clock watcher etc etc.”

Thanks.

Yeah, that must be Chris Horden, who changed all his pics and his name many times.

I have never done a real belami guy.

I met with Chris Horden last year. But it was through a Bel Ami ad as well . I went through with it anyway because Chris was also on my list. But I remember he had 2 accounts simultaneously that leads to him: one with his pic and the other with Lars Nielsen. He was also rooming with 2 other hungarians, one of them I met as well: Adam (now goes as Dariusxxl I believe).

lars-nielsen-belamionline-20.jpg