Who's the best kisser in NYC?

dutchal
This topic is 1954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, can't agree more that @peterhung85 is best if the best. Kissing is his one of the speciality! Don't miss this handsome guy!

But how can he be the best kisser? He doesn’t have a face!:rolleyes:

@peterhung85 has a face; he has an amazing face

Yes, @Trick, Peter is, indeed, very handsome facially, not to mention those oh, so sensuous lips of his with which he French kisses so well!!! Just read his most recent reviews on Daddy's review page: http://www.daddysreviews.com/review/peter_hung_lv!

Here's a quote from Peter's review #112 (July 9, 2018):

"Peter came down to take me up to his room, and from the moment I first saw him I was in love.....He was perhaps the most handsome man I had ever met. Everything about him was beautiful...his face and his tall, muscular body."

TruHart1 :cool:

That's true... but don't forget that "in-person", my face is a lot less blurry ;)

It seems the only thing that's blurry about my times with @peterhung85 is my aging memory of Peter's generosity in making my experiences with him so extremely special that I need to lay back, close my eyes, and just spend the time to remember and recall how much he always goes above and beyond what so many other men may do well but not even approach his level of "service!" :eek::);)

TruHart1 :cool:

• 2 months later...