straight guys vs gay guys

studchaser
This topic is 2036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the hottest thing to me about str8 men is lack of awareness. i mean true authentic str8 men u woukd oick up at a bar or chat up at the giants games at the meadowlands. they are not conscious of their movements, they dont present to you,. They just are. They wear what thry want and dont give a fuck if you like it or not. The wotds they speak dont undergo a filter process. There is something raw about them that is hot af. Tbh i have never really gone after a str8 guy on public sites claiming they are str8 i would usually take it with a grain of salt. I usually can tell a true alpha male in a natural environment and from there you can decide if its worth making a move. You woukd be surprised what a little bravery and confidence can get ya.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are pros and there are pans and often they're the same. A pro's life is about pleasing sexually whatever customer. And their "work" is often their main sex life. I have had a Ukrainian "masseur" tell me that he tries with guys but there is just something about the smell or proximity of a female he can't get with a guy. But he's new. His work hasn't overtaken him yet.

Pans enjoy sex with a variety and have often unique combinations.

My #1 is a "str8" Marine with two kids, 2 gf's, and strips at a club. I had always assumed he was just G4P. But a couple times interviewing new employees he took them in back to suck them off to see how good they were. And then my home security cams picked him up hitting Grindr at 4 am to get a guy to come over and fuck him hard while I was gone (in my house!). And my #2 tells me when we finish he always comes to his bed to get him to continue fucking him. But otherwise he fucks his live-in gf and one other 2 or 3 times every day for hours. He's just over-sexed with incredible stamina top or bottom.

Variety is the spice of life (as my #2 says).

the hottest thing to me about str8 men is lack of awareness. i mean true authentic str8 men u woukd oick up at a bar or chat up at the giants games at the meadowlands. they are not conscious of their movements, they dont present to you,. They just are. They wear what thry want and dont give a fuck if you like it or not. The wotds they speak dont undergo a filter process. There is something raw about them that is hot af. Tbh i have never really gone after a str8 guy on public sites claiming they are str8 i would usually take it with a grain of salt. I usually can tell a true alpha male in a natural environment and from there you can decide if its worth making a move. You woukd be surprised what a little bravery and confidence can get ya.

A nut or a neck brace, andrenaline is an aphrodisiac I guess.