411 Den NYC

Chelo
This topic is 1858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rentmen ad may or may not mean anything, I was pretty surprised to find out that this other dude started to advertise there.

https://rent.men/Europeann

A quick exchange of messages revealed it was still the same deal, "sensual" (yeah, right...) massage with "now you can finish yourself" offer in the end. Note the list of "available for" on the right, that gives you some guidance but not much. Just like "sensual" and "erotic" on rentmasseur mean completely different things to different people. I am not saying it's necessarily bad, I would just send him a message asking whether what you want is on the menu.

Rentmen ad may or may not mean anything, I was pretty surprised to find out that this other dude started to advertise there.

https://rent.men/Europeann

A quick exchange of messages revealed it was still the same deal, "sensual" (yeah, right...) massage with "now you can finish yourself" offer in the end. Note the list of "available for" on the right, that gives you some guidance but not much. Just like "sensual" and "erotic" on rentmasseur mean completely different things to different people. I am not saying it's necessarily bad, I would just send him a message asking whether what you want is on the menu.

In my opinion his $100 score for nude massage is not bad https://friendboy.pro/boys/european

In my opinion his $100 score for nude massage is not bad https://friendboy.pro/boys/european

You spend most of your time face down and when you turn around you get the option to "finish yourself," which I find demeaning and anti-sensual. Yeah, you see him naked at that point, sort of, but that's it. And, yeah, the price is not that high but what really kills it for me is that he doesn't go anywhere near your glutes, probably for fear of "sending a wrong message," or he just doesn't want to massage a man in that area, so it ends up being a crappy massage too, and that's not good at any price. That he would advertise on rent.men (listing "erotic massage!") and friendboy.pro is baffling, he is either completely clueless or just another straight dude who sees gay men as cash machines. No thanks!

Edited by Capitano

Yep had the same experience with this guy. He showed up super late, gave a terrible massage while i was on my stomach most of the time, then when i flipped over told me i could finish myself. Gee thanks. Do not recommend him at all. He totally gave a false impression of the experience, both on his profile and via text.

Yep had the same experience with this guy. He showed up super late, gave a terrible massage while i was on my stomach most of the time, then when i flipped over told me i could finish myself. Gee thanks. Do not recommend him at all. He totally gave a false impression of the experience, both on his profile and via text.

LOL - his rentmen ad says release at the end and mutual touching - Guess he neglected to add - “you can jerk yourself off”

This guy is weird. He texted me a couple weeks back advertising one of his "specials". At first I just ignored but I was a little bored so I texted him back - "The last time we got together you didn't get naked and when I tired to touch you, you pushed my hand away, and you expect me to come back?" Oddly he replied, saying "Sorry I don't remember that". I thought about negotiating a one-time-only lower rate to make up for my bad experience, making it clear what my expectations were and that I would pay nothing if they weren't met, but decided against it.

Interestingly both times I saw him I did get a H/E unlike some of his other unfortunate victims - mechanical but it beats self service.

• 5 months later...
Ads are gone but he has a recent photo shoot, linked to in daddysreviews front page today.

He reached out to me on A4A this past weekend after I viewed his ad. Indicated that he would be open to a more interactive massage for more money and sent me a list of what he was open to via text - wasnt a match, so I declined politely. Then he became very rude and went on a rant... Based on this I would say avoid.