Recommendation for dominant masc Jock in NYC

jitalianjay
This topic is 2030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Couldn't agree more--roided muscle is all too consistently over-compensation for a very average endowment...

C’mon guys, that is called your preference and an opinion. If you haven’t been with Justin, then you know nothing about him. I find him handsome and very kind, welcoming etc. no need to use my reference to him as a personal reason to tell us why don’t like his build or question his endowment.

C’mon guys, that is called your preference and an opinion. If you haven’t been with Justin, then you know nothing about him. I find him handsome and very kind, welcoming etc. no need to use my reference to him as a personal reason to tell us why don’t like his build or question his endowment.

Couldn't agree more. Justin is an awesome man as well as a remarkably handsome sexy and beautiful man. As one who has now been with him several times I can attest to this first hand. He has become my regular. I don't judge others as to their preferences (99 % of the time) I fail to understand why go there if not interested in him?

Couldn't agree more. Justin is an awesome man as well as a remarkably handsome sexy and beautiful man. As one who has now been with him several times I can attest to this first hand. He has become my regular. I don't judge others as to their preferences (99 % of the time) I fail to understand why go there if not interested in him?

He is a body builder - and at 5’10” 210 he is a force to be reckoned with.

I met him on his trip to Atlanta recently an he took charge of my ass very well, I was feeling it for days. He is fully a muscle guy with a surprisingly big cock. Into whatever you want from him. Will see him again if he comes back this way.

Wow! He’s hot. That’s him in the pics? I don’t care if I have to travel. Woof!

yes, the pictures are accurate.....honest and trusty, masculine, chatty (he's a New Yorker!), loves to show off, and when he's fluffed up a bit - holy jeez!......as always, be polite, respectful, and professional during communication.....

Edited by azdr0710