How long will THE CONNERS last?

samhexum

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, samhexum said:

In what is sure to be a devastating blow to fans of the show, DJ will not appear in the upcoming season, though his daughter will remain a recurring character.

I wouldn't have even realized he was no longer there. As I posted before he really brings nothing to the storyline. 

• 4 weeks later...

I just watched the season premiere. Glad they finally shot a new opening! Was just an ok episode. Having Mark (who seems to get taller and taller) & Harris get drunk reminded me of the Roseanne storyline where Becky & her friend got drunk. That one was much funnier. Not sure what path this season is going to take besides Darlene & Ben moving into their new home.

9 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I just watched the season premiere. Glad they finally shot a new opening! Was just an ok episode. Having Mark (who seems to get taller and taller) & Harris get drunk reminded me of the Roseanne storyline where Becky & her friend got drunk. That one was much funnier. Not sure what path this season is going to take besides Darlene & Ben moving into their new home.

I just realized...  DJ's overseas reuniting with his wife, and the whole family went away in the episode... did we see DJ's kid?  Where was she?  She's supposedly still living with them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 7:46 PM, samhexum said:

I just realized...  DJ's overseas reuniting with his wife, and the whole family went away in the episode... did we see DJ's kid?  Where was she?  She's supposedly still living with them.

I’m still wondering what happened to Jerry and Jackies kid (I think his name was Andy).   It’s like they didn’t exist.   Also wonder what happened that Bev is no longer gay.

The character I really miss is Leon.   He might be as funny though now that Roseanne isnt on the show.   I loved the way they would bicker.  

• 1 year later...

Jayden Rey who played DJ's daughter Mary won't be back for the final season. Although the article says she won't return as a series regular which makes me think she could be back for one or two episodes. No word on if DJ will appear but guessing no if she is not. The article headline goes a bit overboard though calling her a major character. I don't think I would have even noticed her missing if you didn't tell me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-conners-loses-major-character-ahead-of-season-6/ar-AA1mnitb?OCID=ansmsnnews11