Mario Lopez on Nip/Tuck

deej
This topic is 6084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: All things Mario

>VDN,

>great pics of Mario. Any chance you can get him to dance at

>club 20 or splash ? ?

Though I have been told my wand is magical I think it's safe to say the chance of that happening is with the thong that disappeared up my ass last Easter. ;)

>I would go as high as $100 per song for a nude lap dance....

But what if Mario said $101? I feel every man would have their price if Mario was involved. I would even entertain committing forgery and listening to Yoko Ono albums if Mario was involved. ;)

VDN

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>bet we don't see that much ass on Dancing With the Stars ;-)

Tucker Carlson is one of the contestants this year. Now wouldn't it be a hoot to see his ass with his little bow tie hangin' from it?

RE: Mario Lopez on Dancing With Has-beens

I think the show is about as interesting as a fender-bender in a Chuck E. Cheese parking lot. I can't watch it. It's too middle-America for me. However, I did get a chance to see some footage on Mario and I'm glad they didn't cut his honest description of himself: he's got A.D.D. and he's beyond hyper. It's impossible to be around the guy more than five minutes before you start to intensely dislike him. I'm surprised he hasn't discovered ritalin.

Unfortunately, his love affair with the tweezers makes him look faggy. The eyebrows are WAY over-plucked. I like my men to be men and more modest, less knowing, about their "cute" factor. Mario annoys.

Well...Hunky Luckinbill's "Cameo" I believe has come and gone. Too Bad, that Butt deserved alot more Screen Time.

The Guy does have a Fine Bod!

BUT I'm sure it's in McMahon's Contract, No Butt other than MINE for more than 30 seconds!

Now it look's like The Equal Opportunity "Lesbian Connection" will take over! LOL :p :P :p

• 1 year later...

In response to Lucky's post #103703

Here are some new (well, new to me) pics of Mario.

Lucky, I like your new tradition of bringing up posts that are old. It's like re-gifting. ;)

Doing my part to recycle,

VDN

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2627/mariolopez08yn9.jpg

May God's Blessings be on the photographer that snapped that pic.

In the next 2 he looks like a sex robot.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7007/mariolopez09ha8.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9270/mariolopez10ux8.jpg

Archived