Tyler Desrosier - Florida

Eight by Six
This topic is 1391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I saw him about a year ago, before his injury. Very nice body and personality. I just did muscle worship, and he really got into it. Yes, he did suffer a bad injury about 8 months or so ago. Will be curious to see how his body has been holding up. He was recently in Hawaii and there were pictures of him there. So assuming those Hawaii pictures were taken on this recent trip, his body still looks great.

I've met him a couple times, the last meet being a year or two ago......

he is masculine and very easy-going, friendly, chatty, kick-back.....at the second meet, after I felt we'd built up some trust, I asked about anything beyond massage and "happy ending" and he politely said no....

I hadn't heard about this recent injury....I presume he'll be eager to get back into the great shape he was in.......

• 4 weeks later...

I saw him and he has lost some muscle, but still is extremely fit/muscular (personally, I think his older pics are too bulky). He does do nude massage with mutual touch and it was hot. He is a nice guy with a good personality so he gets my recommendation. I didn't ask for anything more than I mentioned, but people are welcome to PM me if you want.

• 1 year later...

note that his OF page apparently has no content at all and has a higher-than-average subscription charge......probably not worth joining at this point?!:D

a misspelled rentmasseur link in his OF profile, even when corrected, seems defunct.....but the correct link was logged into two hours ago...

and he also logged into his RM profile two hours ago....

it's been about three years since we last met (see my post upthread).....very friendly, low-key, unpretentious guy.....we last texted a few months ago in anticipation of a visit by him to my area again.....that was evidently postponed because of the covid, but he said he's back to 100 after his 2018 leg injury......

Edited by azdr0710