411 on TwinkBoyVegas

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have worked with him relatively recently and it was a positive experience.

In more details: He had issues confirming appointment, sometimes disappeared during the scheduling attempt to a point where my client did not really know whether he will be coming or not and if so, what time (this was done between my client and him and not between me and him), but eventually a little later than scheduled, he showed up.

He is VERY young (legal of course, I think around 20-21 years old?), positive personality, he is just starting this line of work but the inexperience (and all the things I stood for when I was at his age) has its pros too of course. He is willing, easy-going and if you are a top, then you will have fun with him as he is a total bottom.

Hope this helps gentlemen.

• 3 weeks later...
I have worked with him relatively recently and it was a positive experience.

In more details: He had issues confirming appointment, sometimes disappeared during the scheduling attempt to a point where my client did not really know whether he will be coming or not and if so, what time (this was done between my client and him and not between me and him), but eventually a little later than scheduled, he showed up.

He is VERY young (legal of course, I think around 20-21 years old?), positive personality, he is just starting this line of work but the inexperience (and all the things I stood for when I was at his age) has its pros too of course. He is willing, easy-going and if you are a top, then you will have fun with him as he is a total bottom.

Hope this helps gentlemen.

Have you talked to him about how bad for business is his behavior?