Steven Harrisonn Los Angeles

jazboy
This topic is 2089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I suppose I'd be careful here......very new ad and typically Instagram-y pictures.....also, that maligned pack of guys much-discussed here a year or two ago was also "going around the country" like this guy is

Well said & sage cautionary advice, azdr...

Plus, he has an odd location for hosting in far out southern suburban Yorba Linda that is really close to the Nixon Library.

Well said & sage cautionary advice, azdr...

Plus, he has an odd location for hosting in far out southern suburban Yorba Linda that is really close to the Nixon Library.

I think the map is wrong as everyone seems to be mapping that location on Imperial and Bastanchury which if I recall correctly is a Church.

I suppose I'd be careful here......very new ad and typically Instagram-y pictures.....also, that maligned pack of guys much-discussed here a year or two ago was also "going around the country" like this guy is

And then there's the ad text that states his name as "Eric" but the text that displays with his phone number instructs you to ask for StevenHarrison.