Recommendations for Vers guys in NYC

Chad Constantine
This topic is 2072 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

I was hoping if y’all could recommend some Vers, V/T, or V/B guys that live in NYC. I looking for moderately priced guys 19-35. For me moderately priced is like [uSER=12155]@Dominiking[/uSER] and @MrMattBig. As for type as long as they aren’t to chubby, hairy, or veiny muscled I am good to go.

Edited by Chad Constantine

does $300/hr count as "moderately priced" for Gotham?

I'm very definitely not an expert on all things NYC, but have had great luck with https://rentmen.eu/LucasB_ItalJOCK ....very honest, nice guy, very chatty, hung, loves to show off

Thanks for the recommendation I was thinking around the $200 area but will look him up anyway.

For a second I was like wait with so many guys in NYC there are only 5 recommendations so sad. Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully the post will keep growing.

some may be hesitant to make recos because of the lowish $ request....there may just not be that many in a city like NYC in that price range, I guess......