latin_Boy in Boston

freecahill1965
This topic is 1844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

More info here https://friendboy.pro/boys/Latin_Boy

Nice guy. Used to live in DC, but a little bit outside of the city. If I am not mistaken he now lives not in the center of Boston , so he will need some time to organize an appointment. But he was not that sort of a guy who asks you to send an uber , he usually takes care about his transportation himself

Edited by Angel

More info here https://friendboy.pro/boys/Latin_Boy

Nice guy. Used to live in DC, but a little bit outside of the city. If I am not mistaken he now lives not in the center of Boston , so he will need some time to organize an appointment. But he was not that sort of a guy who asks you to send an uber , he usually takes care about his transportation himself

He does. He drove 35 minutes to see me.

Agreed. Saw him in May 2017 in DC and he was not only very nice but also provided great services. Many of the pictures are still the same he used back then though (they were definitely accurate at least last year).

Agreed! But he looks exactly the same. He is one that I can say he looks like his pictures. His session is high energy and exciting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Agreed. Saw him in May 2017 in DC and he was not only very nice but also provided great services. Many of the pictures are still the same he used back then though (they were definitely accurate at least last year).

Regret that I saw him today but did not have the awesome experience you did. Maybe it was an off day but I got 30 minutes that started hot and was on the verge of being very good but then he announced he had come and was finished and began checking phone messages. s not only very nice but also provided great services. Many of the pictures are still the same he used back then though (they were definitely accurate at least last year).