Timothee Chalemet

Karl-G
This topic is 1603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Has any one seen Little Women? Many favorites (Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Eliza Scanlen, Laura Dern, Meryl Streep) in the film which is directed by a great female director (Greta Gerwig) in only her second feature film - the other Lady Bird. I would imagine that there is a slightly different slant to the film and can't wait to see it.

Has any one seen Little Women? Many favorites (Saoirse Ronan, Emma Watson, Eliza Scanlen, Laura Dern, Meryl Streep) in the film which is directed by a great female director (Greta Gerwig) in only her second feature film - the other Lady Bird. I would imagine that there is a slightly different slant to the film and can't wait to see it.

Run! Do not walk! It’s a splendid flic. The plot differs from Alcott’s linear timeline and allows Gerwig to focus on characters. The acting is superb as are the sets, costumes and cinematography. But I have to admit a bias. I grew up not far from Concord MA and there were several scenes that left me profoundly homesick.