Massage and hair removal - recommendations please

Guest fm0322
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have used hair removal services for a long time. I am looking for recommendations of practitioners who do hair removal and massage who are near Grand Central Terminal (not south of Union Square north of 72nd St). I recently saw Alex (27th St & 8th Ave) https://www.alexspot24.com/ . I was pleased with the waxing he did and considering a massage from him.

There has been a lot of discussions about masseurs named Alex but there are so many masseurs named Alex, I cannot tell one from the other.

Any feedback about Alex or other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I would recommend Jose, who has been discussed for massage here. He advertises for hair removal too.

Do you have a URL for Jose and Oskar?

I have used hair removal services for a long time. I am looking for recommendations of practitioners who do hair removal and massage who are near Grand Central Terminal (not south of Union Square north of 72nd St). I recently saw Alex (27th St & 8th Ave) https://www.alexspot24.com/ . I was pleased with the waxing he did and considering a massage from him.

There has been a lot of discussions about masseurs named Alex but there are so many masseurs named Alex, I cannot tell one from the other.

Any feedback about Alex or other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I’ve not had any grooming services from him but i’ve had a number of massages from Alex and he is very good. You should give him a try for massage.

I decided to try a massage with Alex based on the response above. He is a super nice guy and very considerate; plus, I try not to be critical of a first-massage with anyone. Overall, the experience was average or less. I left feeling disappointed. I probably will not repeat. Others may have better luck than me

• 2 weeks later...