LeBoy in Fort Lauderdale in Sept.

Karl-G
This topic is 2066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I visited LeBoy last evening, for the first time in a very long time. And I was stunned and amazed. They have never had so many good looking, charming, sexy, personable twink dancers before. Not a single skinny fem type, nor a single not-very-good-looking chubby. Every one was good looking, and there were some knockouts. The star was Francisco, the cutest, handsomest, sexiest, best dancer by far. He was amazing. He had stopped by, and we talked and played a little beside the bar earlier, but nothing prepared me for when he got on stage. What a dancer! What a dazzling smile! What a body! What moves! The music is now mostly Latin, not hard metal or rock, and much better than in the past. The boys obviously find it much easier to dance to.

Then Julio, who was also excellent but an even more perfect body and taller and everything in proportion and gorgeous and charming to talk with and eager to play. Ben Tyson was a beautiful totally smooth Black boy who knew how to charm and to please customers. If you like to pet and stroke utterly smooth silky black skin, from head to toe, Tyson offers it. His ass is absolutely delectable. Marcus. Isaac. Fernando, Paul. The list goes on and on. Some of the dancers were of Hispanic origin, but all were born in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. There was a total of 12-14 dancers by 10:00.

There were several students, a dance instructor, a pastry chef from the Culinary Institute, a carpenter.

Boys walked around all evening and introduced themselves to customers and made themselves available and did not hang out together. Lots of fun play around the bar. The outdoor patio was crowded all evening; the inside bar was just right without being overcrowded. Beer was $6 a bottle, but since there is no cover, no problem.

The only problem is the still high price of lap dances. But you can have a great deal of fun with the boys for $1 tips while sitting at the bar. In general, as long as you slip bills in their shorts periodically, they will remain with you.

I’ll be there in Dec, staying at an AirBnb just a short walk away. Without a cover I can just check it out and stay or go. It’s amazing to me how different it can be each night- sometimes excellent with my preference Latinos and other times not so great. There are some good things about their lap dances: you have total privacy in an enclosed booth and I prefer the set time rate which is better than counting songs.