Oral sex

Reisr30
This topic is 2096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Giving a good bj starts with mentally getting in the mood for it, think of that big juicy cock as a delicious 5 course meal. Start off by licking the shaft and balls for a bit, then work on the cock and get it nice and wet, slurp that cock, the more wet it is the better, work down to the base of the cock, lots of guys like deepthroat, but if u can't go all the way down, go down as far as u can before gagging. As your sucking also use your hands and do this twisting motion at the same time, do that somewhat fast and it helps a guy to cum :D

The hand twist action drives most guys crazy!

Also if he goes down on you be aware of how he does it. It might be the way he likes it for himself. That’s been my experience.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For years I would never cum or allow a partner to cum in my mouth. Now I find the orgasm is the best experience and I really feel fulfilled swallowing my partner's cum. I think the turning point was just realizing what a great honor it is when your partner feels comfortable enough to explode while you are down on him.

Lubes are generally safe for oral sex. Please check the bottle if he's using some exotic special lube to make sure it's safe. If you're worried, use something like coconut or olive oil. They're completely safe unless you or the top are allergic to them.

If you have a favorite flavor, there are many different flavored lubes that might help you learn to enjoy cock sucking. Here's a useful site for some ideas: http://www.holisticwisdom.com/flavored-lubricants.htm

I enjoy sucking cock with or without lube, though I like my top to be freshly showered or clean sweaty. I'm not a fan of intense funk. If a guy says he likes it wet and sloppy, I make sure not to swallow my spit or the precum he produces as a I work. Instead, I let it fill my mouth, slide down his shaft, and generally make a mess.

My dentist told me a long time ago that I produce an excessive amount of saliva and that really helps with decent (good, I hope to say) blow jobs. I definitely do not need to use a lubricant most of the time.

For years I would never cum or allow a partner to cum in my mouth. Now I find the orgasm is the best experience and I really feel fulfilled swallowing my partner's cum. I think the turning point was just realizing what a great honor it is when your partner feels comfortable enough to explode while you are down on him.

I usually know exactly what I want. Meaning, for some reason there are specific times with certain guys that I say to myself, "I definitely want this guy to cum in my mouth and I want to keep his cock in my mouth after he shoots particularly as he writhes from having been blown." There is something so satisfying (at least for me) to swallow his cum and to be in control of him for those seconds after he has cum. I don't know if others are the same way.

Thanks for all the responses. Gives me a lot to try :)

One other question, I’ve notice that while giving a bj some guys lube themselves up and then after a while push me down on them. Any dangers of giving head on a lubed cock (water based or silicone) other than the taste?

I learned about this when I was trying to deep throat a big guy... He put lube on it and let me have at it... It certainly slid better and I was able to take it all. Afterwards, he told me that it made it easier for the receiving guy. I have not heard of dangers doing this... I guess ingesting too much lube might not be good.. I would be interested to hear other opinions... Cheers!

for some reason there are specific times with certain guys that I say to myself, "I definitely want this guy to cum in my mouth and I want to keep his cock in my mouth after he shoots particularly as he writhes from having been blown." There is something so satisfying (at least for me) to swallow his cum and to be in control of him for those seconds after he has cum. I don't know if others are the same way.
I couldn’t have said it better, @TruthBTold. Like you, I love to see him squeak and shake all over in almost painful pleasure while I keep his spurting cock deep inside my mouth and unmercifully tease the tip with my tongue. I like the taste of cum too, and greedily swallow it.

I learned about this when I was trying to deep throat a big guy... He put lube on it and let me have at it... It certainly slid better and I was able to take it all. Afterwards, he told me that it made it easier for the receiving guy. I have not heard of dangers doing this... I guess ingesting too much lube might not be good.. I would be interested to hear other opinions... Cheers!

Yes, lube can help you, but know your anatomical/physical limits. You really don't want to dislocate your jaw or develop frozen jaw (aka, lockjaw) trying to take a cock that's too thick for you.

Yes, lube can help you, but know your anatomical/physical limits. You really don't want to dislocate your jaw or develop frozen jaw (aka, lockjaw) trying to take a cock that's too thick for you.

You're right, I had not thought about a dislocated jaw/frozen jaw... So far, I can manage 10's of different widths. I am not sure that I want to go longer than that. I think there is a point at which it stops being pleasurable and start being a chore trying to stuff it in... :rolleyes:

You're right, I had not thought about a dislocated jaw/frozen jaw... So far, I can manage 10's of different widths. I am not sure that I want to go longer than that. I think there is a point at which it stops being pleasurable and start being a chore trying to stuff it in... :rolleyes:

Well, to be blunt, there are very few instances in which a BJ is going to be the only item on the sex menu. Generally it is going to be the precursor to the main event. And in that case a 10 inch ain't going near any of my holes.

Well, to be blunt, there are very few instances in which a BJ is going to be the only item on the sex menu. Generally it is going to be the precursor to the main event. And in that case a 10 inch ain't going near any of my holes.

As @LivingnLA said, it has to do with anatomical/physical limits... For years I thought only a finger will fit back there. Then, little by little I started exploring two fingers, three fingres, 7's, 8's, and 9's of different widths. At 10" I stopped because I believe I have reached my limit of tolerance/pleasure. I first experimented with a skinny 10 and saw that I could handle it, so I tried other's of different width and that's where I am at... I certainly am not the type that would venture into FF. Cheers!

As @LivingnLA said, it has to do with anatomical/physical limits... For years I thought only a finger will fit back there. Then, little by little I started exploring two fingers, three fingres, 7's, 8's, and 9's of different widths. At 10" I stopped because I believe I have reached my limit of tolerance/pleasure. I first experimented with a skinny 10 and saw that I could handle it, so I tried other's of different width and that's where I am at... I certainly am not the type that would venture into FF. Cheers!

That is wonderful for you. Similarly, I have found my limit and really enjoy my limit. I also know that there are plenty of guys out there that meet the limit (or below) so I am not denying myself of a lot. Thank God he knew enough to create a swath of every length and width so that we all have plenty to choose from. Sort of like flavors of ice cream.

Generally speaking, it's the width not the length. Our mouth opens only so far and our jaw can get "stuck" if kept maximally open too long or even dislocate. Neither of which are fun in any way, so learn the limits and enjoy having fun within them.

Anal is a bit different, I've written about it in many other threads. Length concerns matter after roughly 6-7" of penetration length because the top needs to know how it feels to penetrate into the sigmoid colon and how to help a bottom relax and take the time for their rectum and colon to "line up." Width can also be an issue depending on the overall physiology of the bottom and a massively gifted top. The anal sphincter can relax to accommodate substantial thickness, but it isn't easy to learn or relax that much without significant practice, skill, and patience. You really don't want to rush/force this activity either unless you want to risk serious injury and long-term consequences.

Generally speaking, it's the width not the length. Our mouth opens only so far and our jaw can get "stuck" if kept maximally open too long or even dislocate. Neither of which are fun in any way, so learn the limits and enjoy having fun within them.

Anal is a bit different, I've written about it in many other threads. Length concerns matter after roughly 6-7" of penetration length because the top needs to know how it feels to penetrate into the sigmoid colon and how to help a bottom relax and take the time for their rectum and colon to "line up." Width can also be an issue depending on the overall physiology of the bottom and a massively gifted top. The anal sphincter can relax to accommodate substantial thickness, but it isn't easy to learn or relax that much without significant practice, skill, and patience. You really don't want to rush/force this activity either unless you want to risk serious injury and long-term consequences.

I guess I have been fortunate that the guys I was with had noticed that I was still learning/having my body adjust to bigger ones and they were patient and gentle and had the expertise to help me accommodate them. This last year and a half has been a time of exploration and learning for me. Plus all the threads with advice in this forum have helped me prepare to enjoy sex. Thanks Forum...!

My dentist told me a long time ago that I produce an excessive amount of saliva and that really helps with decent (good, I hope to say) blow jobs. I definitely do not need to use a lubricant most of the time.

I usually know exactly what I want. Meaning, for some reason there are specific times with certain guys that I say to myself, "I definitely want this guy to cum in my mouth and I want to keep his cock in my mouth after he shoots particularly as he writhes from having been blown." There is something so satisfying (at least for me) to swallow his cum and to be in control of him for those seconds after he has cum. I don't know if others are the same way.

My bf's cock is huge...a real 9x7...He loves me to suck him and swallow every bit..He then wants to flee the scene as he says it feels so good it hurts...I grab his hips and try to hold his cock in my mouth as long as I can....I love the challenge...he loves my mouth....I never want anything but saliva as a lubricant...

One oral technique I’ve learned is to cover my teeth with my lips as I go up and down his cock. You can apply a little more pressure on his dick without biting it. His dick needs to be pretty sloppy wet for this though.

This is not the only trick in my bag. Most of the other posts in this thread cover them. I like to vary it. If it feels good to the receiver, you’ll be sure to find out.