411 on Pablo?

BostonTom
This topic is 1746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Mrmassage & Victor have same travel dates in San Jose 15-19MARCH, different phone numbers.

Cannot figure out the plot yet.

I figured out the plot, they are the same person. And this person is not very nice, *****AVOID****.

Could you elaborate? I've considered him but want to know more about your bad experience.

Through my Detective Oaktown investigative skills, I determined both stage names are at the same hotel, with the same room number, with same texting phrases. I called him out on it via text, he responded that I was a "typical faggot", and encouraged me to commit suicide by jumping off a high rise building. And he'd like to film it.

Imagine the next customer that's gonna be on his table/bed?

Edited by Oaktown

Through my Detective Oaktown investigative skills, I determined both stage names are at the same hotel, with the same room number, with same texting phrases. I called him out on it via text, he responded that I was a "typical faggot", and encouraged me to commit suicide by jumping off a high rise building. And he'd like to film it.

The response that comes to my mind is along the lines of: “That is Mr typical faggot to you, pip squeak. I hope your day is as nice as you are.”

Then again, really not worth your time to respond to somebody like that.

• 2 months later...

I hate how he responded to you but

why did you need to call him out on having two ads with different stage names? A lot of providers do that.

I hate how he responded to you but

why did you need to call him out on having two ads with different stage names? A lot of providers do that.

Part of the (my) vetting process Mr. Trick. And boy, did it pay off!

He should have said " A lot of providers do that", or "I do it to see which site brings me the most business", and it would have been no big deal. Instead he threw epithets at me.

Edited by Oaktown