7/19/2006. LA Hooville Rises Again !!!!!!.

SAdler
This topic is 6525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

AND Justin can't make it for the same reasons as last time -- told you Mondays/Wednesdays dont work for him. Rusty is out of town. Rod's out of town. Something tells me Braeden doesn't want to jump into the shark tank by himself .....

Me thinks you might need to actually ASK people about dates before you set them in the future pookie. Hope y'all have fun!

Scott-this is a no one wins situation.The person setting up the event gets no credit for his work.And trying to pick a date/venue that works for everyone is impossible-the hearding cats phenomenon

That is one reason(a lesser one)I have given up on this.I thank Funseeker for taking up the reigns on this.

I will try my best to make this event.Hope to some old and new faces.

>Scott-this is a no one wins situation.The person setting up

>the event gets no credit for his work.And trying to pick a

>date/venue that works for everyone is impossible-the hearding

>cats phenomenon

>That is one reason(a lesser one)I have given up on this.I

>thank Funseeker for taking up the reigns on this.

>I will try my best to make this event.Hope to some old and new

>faces.

LOL. BG don't get so defensive. I think it was pretty obvious I was being lightly sarcastic -- if that didn't come across Funseeker knows that I'm sorry.

In any case, the point is that it's easy to declare a date to have this done ... unfortunately these days that date is declared without asking everyone for their input. I realize you can't please everyone but I seem to recall a time when this thread began by ASKING people when was good for them and where and nowadays it's date is just declared and people that would love to come and meet people can't.

Justin is dying to come to one of these things but despite my saying that he can't do Mon/Wed like last time it was scheduled on a Wed AGAIN. Thursdays used to be ok ... all I'm asking is for consideration for everyone. But yes, everyone appreciates someone taking initiative for taking care of this stuff.

>

>Me thinks you might need to actually ASK people about dates

>before you set them in the future pookie. Hope y'all have

>fun!

No,that WON`T HAPPEN since everyone has conflicts that come up and cause a change of plan. Best thing for us is to pick a date and those locals and visitors that can attend will be there. :) :)

P.S. Note to self. Send private em to SA to remind him to make sure his calendar is clear if he wishes to honor us with his presence. :) . Why am I feeling like Lloyd, Ari Gold`s assistant on "Entourage" ?.

;-) ;-)

Look forward to seeing those that can make it this Wednesday !. :-)

>We have a new special guest attending who I think will be

>very entertaining company.

Now looks like there will be three or more first time special guests!

:-) :9

If any new or visiting m4mer`s are planning on attending please email me so that the reservation can be updated.

Well that was a lot of fun :D Our group was joined by the charming and bubbly Brendan Baker(this fella really has a great head on his shoulders and has an eye on the future),the cute as a button(lookin good buddy)Rusty,the exotic Ben, and the twink of the moment Kyle Foxx :9

Numbers was very busy and their new mid week promotion(lower price menu,drink specials,and 80's music)have proven to be a success.

A big shout out to Archie the hunky and friendly manager,and an even bigger shout out to Funseeker for putting this together.

Head on my shoulders?

Eye on the future?

I am lucky when I can see past my sunglasses most of the time.

Thanks for the compliment.

*blush*

Seriously, what a great group of people to be in the company of dinner for.

Gentlemen - I am so proud to know that you are supporters of not only a good time, but what we do.

Thanks for a satisfying night of company.

I learned a few new things, got some very valuable feedback, made a few new friends and had a fun time.

You are some fun guys (...and not like mushrooms. Get it? Fungi's = Fun Guys.) *wink*

The meal at Numbers was super.

...absolutely delicious.

Rusty, Kyle and I all agreed the food was splendid.

...hats off to the cook.

Thanks a million for thinking of me and including me and my accomplice in the night.

If I can do anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know.

If you are considering heading out to dine in the pleasure of the company of any of these troublemakersm, I am stamping this experience with an official seal of endorsement. (...not that it counts for anything, but its sounds official and hot huh?) *wink*

It's a party with Brandon, you are invited - your inhibitions are not!

Brandon Baker

Web: http://www.PartyWithBrandon.com

Phone: 504-319-6487

e-mail: brandon@partywithbrandon.com

I had a great time and do wish to thank Big Guy for the large gift basket he donated to be raffled at the table. Lucky winner this time was exotic Ben. :)

Now my dilemna is whether I should go and meet some of the members at the lovely Spotlight tonight since Thursday is supposedly a great night to go. Or I could stay home and watch Big Brother Allstars. :+

Decisions -Decisions !

>Now my dilemna is whether I should go and meet some of the

>members at the lovely Spotlight tonight since Thursday is

>supposedly a great night to go. Or I could stay home and watch

>Big Brother Allstars. :+

>Decisions -Decisions !

I got there around 9:30 PM and there were three dancers you would have enjoyed. One was a black guy with totally hot bod, another one was a Mexican twink who can shake his butt and the one that I fancied was the white boy who came out with wrestler outfit and then he slowly take them off :9

>Glad you had a good time Barr-wish I would have dragged my

>tired ass of the couch and made the drive in!Were any of "the

>special guests"from wed. night there?

Nope they were not there. I forgot to mentioned that some patrons also were hotties. I liked this hispanic guy and totally my type but he was too busy talking to someone already (and only if funseeker was there he could have encouraged me to go for the guy ... so next time FS don't think twice }( ).

Archived